Talleres de Performance /Workshops

Los talleres me han permitido conocer artistas, intercambiar experiencias y sobre todo aprender muchísimo. Aquí subiré las fotografías de los diferentes talleres que voy dando.
The workshops have enabled me to know artists, share experiences and mostly learn a lot about everything. Here I will upload photos of the various workshops that I development.


Islas Canarias, España.
Por invitación de ESPACIO DIGITAL. Regresé muy contento, aprendí muchísimo. Artistas increíbles. Todos. Y humanamente super linda gente. Filmamos un video, porque el taller era indagar el vínculo entre la performance y el video. Gracias Fany!!
Canary Islands, Spain.
At the invitation of Digital Space. I returned very happy, I learned a lot. Artists incredible. Everyone. And humanly super nice people. We filming a video, because the workshop was to explore the link between performance and video. Thanks Fany!